The next round will be Zonal Rounds wherein each zone would consists of two regions. Top 6 teams from each region have qualify for Zonal Round as per merit & manpower availability in all regions. The number of teams to participate from each zone will be as follows:
Zonal Round will be of two days, to be held in Gurugram & Indore on 21-22 Feb ’19 and Kolkata & Bengaluru on 7-8 Mar ’19. The shortlisted teams will undergo four levels of evaluation during these two days-
All the participants have to report on 20th Feb, 5 pm onwards at the designated venue for registration and to collect the topic for Business Presentation. In the evening, the teams shoud start preparing for Business presentation.
- The second day will start with inauguration ceremony followed by briefing on rounds to teams.
- Business Presentation: Teams to assemble at respective hall and on the basis of respective topics, each team has to present.
- Group Discussion: Teams will be divided into syndicate groups and have to brainstorm on a given topic & present findings on the given time limit.
- Personal Interview: The participants would be evaluated on the ground of their technical, commercial & product knowledge, communication-listening skills, body language etc.
- Activity: PI will be followed by Know your Partner, briefing of same will be given on respective day.
- Followed by Dinner.
Teams to assemble at Main hall for Quiz Rounds.
- Quiz: Teams for this round will be constituted with one participant each from distributorship & workshop teams. The Quiz will be held in two rounds wherein questions will be based on general awareness, technical, Eicher history etc.
- Followed by Award Ceremony .
The winning teams of Zonal Rounds will be rewarded with trophies: